As a seasoned traveler, you understand the importance of first impressions and the value of your time.
Picture this : You’re about to travel out of the GRR airport again and the last thing you need is to find a parking space in the long term parking lot that will cost you a lot of money, only to return to a dirty and dusty vehicle that needs a good cleaning.
What if we told you that there is a way to elevate your travel experience, where you don’t have to pay for airport parking, you return to a Crystal Clean vehicle, and it is with no effort from you.
If you want a clean car, with no work on your part, then let us tell you about our amazing Fly N Shine program!
What is Fly N Shine?
Fly N Shine is Crystal Clean’s exclusive program that allows travelers to avoid paying for airport parking AND return to a Crystal Clean vehicle.
How does it work?
- Book your appointment at least 24 hours before your flight leaves from GRR
- Park in short-term parking when you arrive to the airport
- Drop keys in our dropbox
- We give your vehicle a deluxe detailing service, which typically takes about 8 hours
- We store your vehicle in our secured lot while you are away
- We will drop your vehicle off in short-term parking before your flight arrives
- You get off the airplane and will have a text from us stating your code for the dropbox and where your vehicle is parked.
- Go to the dropbox, enter the code and collect your keys
- Drive home in a Crystal Clean vehicle that will sparkle inside and out
What Interior Detailing is Done During a Deluxe Fly N Shine Detail?
Our car interior detailing process is extensive and is a lot more thorough than a simple vacuum job you do in your driveway. Car interior detailing is only part of the deluxe detailing package you will receive during a Fly N Shine appointment, but that is what we will be focusing on in this blog.
So what all is included and how do we get your vehicle back to a showroom-like condition?
- Shampoo and hot water extract the carpets, floors, mats, and seats in your vehicle
- Remove dirt and stains from the vehicles headliner
- Detail every crack and crevice, along with panels inside your vehicle
- Wash all windows, including the mirrors, and sunroof
- Freshen and rejuvenate your leather seats *if applicable
- Clean and wipe out the glove compartment and center consoles
- Vacuum every inch of your vehicle, including the trunk or spare tire compartment
What’s worse than a stinky car? No matter how many times you’ve left the windows down to try and air it out, or no matter how many air fresheners you buy, you can still smell something foul in your car.
Some smells just don’t come out on their own. There are multiple at home methods you can try, but we suggest leaving this one to the professionals.
As an add-on service to the Deluxe Detail Package, odor removal is a very popular service with our customers.
How does it work?
Instead of using an at-home method like using charcoal or baking soda to absorb foul scents or doing an odor eliminating bomb in your vehicle, these methods normally require either a lot of effort or a lot of time. We use a professional method that works so much better!
If you want to learn more about our odor removal methods, click here!
Interior Repair Services
Vehicle interiors can take a beating over the years, whether it is a tear in the driver’s seat where you drag across when getting in and out of the vehicle, or a cigarette burn, our professionals have you covered!
We offer add-on services for the interior of your vehicle such as –
- Plastic interior repair
- Scratches, gouges, or discoloration can be repaired instead of replaced
- Upholstery repair
- Discoloration or tears can be very obvious in cars and are probably the first thing seen when looking inside the vehicle.
- Our Interior Repair Technician will carefully perform a hidden stitch technique, and/or water-based dye the affected area with results of a like-new appearance for the repaired upholstery.
- Leather/Vinyl repair
- Leather and vinyl repairs are a great option to make your vehicle look new again, anything from rips to minor imperfections can be repaired
- Steering wheel repair
- Our Interior Repair Technician will evenly sand and re-level the leather, then match the correct color dye to provide a like-new appearance.
- Cigarette burn repair
- Cigarette burns can be almost anywhere in a vehicle
- Our professional technicians use water-based dye on the damaged areas, as well as reapplying the appropriate fabrics to blend the appearance with unaffected areas
Travel and Return to a Like-New Vehicle
Coming home to a perfectly cleaned vehicle AND not having to pay for parking while you travel, might sound like a dream, but at Crystal Clean, it is a reality!
Not only will we pick your vehicle up from the airport, but we will clean every single crack and crevice inside your vehicle. Including a shampoo and hot water extraction of all carpet and cloth materials.
This will leave your vehicle looking, and smelling, like-new! All while avoiding paying for airport parking!
Along with everything done in an interior detailing, don’t forget the add-on services we offer!
If your vehicle has rips, tears, cigarette burns, or just typical wear and tear, we offer additional services to repair the vehicle’s imperfections.
Simply contact your friends at Crystal Clean at least 24 hours before your next flight from GRR and schedule an appointment to give your vehicle the VIP treatment it deserves with our Fly N Shine program.