Need some help with decal removal?
We can remove everything from pinstripes to wraps, emblems and everything in between!
If you need help with decal removal, call us today! We can remove pinstripes, wraps, decals, emblems – just about anything!
To remove the decals, we use a step by step process to ensure safe removal and zero damage to your vehicles paint.
The process for decal removal includes;
- Clean the decal or sticker and the area surrounding it. To clean the decals, we use a soapy water and cleaning cloth. We then clean the area around the decal properly of where we want to remove it so that no grit or grime interferes with the decals adhesive-busting ability.
- We then warm up the decal. To remove the decal, we use a heat generating device to warm the adhesive and make the decal more pliable. We are careful not to get the heating device to close to the vehicles paint as it may result in melting the paint.
- Step 3 is to scrape under the sticker. Once the decal is heated up, we use a scraping tool under the sticker that has a plastic edge to ensure safe removal and no paint damage. We never use razor blades or box cutters as these can lead to paint damage.
- Step 4 includes the use of glue removal products to lift the residue adhesive off the paint.
- The last and final step is to wash the area again to remove any dirt of grime that may have been under the decal.
Our decal removal process is thorough and our attention to detail ensures that your vehicles paint integrity is kept intact and your vehicle looking its best.
Call us today to schedule your appointment or if you have any questions on our decal removal service. And starting at just $50, the time is now to give us a call!